Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Saturday · August 15, 2020
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They welcome physicians who are board certified in IM.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a Charleston, North Carolina facility with their search for a hospitalist.
- You will see 8 - 16 patients per day on average.
- You will enjoy living and working minutes from beautiful, white beaches of South Carolina.
- Beautiful Charleston, NC.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- This area provides great weather, a low cost of living, and lots of Southern hospitality all right on the coast.
- Great weather, low cost of living.
- Competitive compensation with sign-on bonus.
- PTO and CME time.
- CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a NC medical license, if necessary.
- Your schedule will be Monday through Friday with one weekend per month.
- To get started. Refer to job number 2616470.
- You will be offered medical benefits, PTO, relocation assistance, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance with tail.
- Our services are free for you.
- This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with a sign-on bonus.
- Top-ranked facility.
- This top-ranked hospital needs assistance with the growing patient census.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Board certified in IM required.
- Malpractice with tail paid.
- Established program.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jan 20.