Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Sunday · January 19, 2020
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They welcome physicians who are board certified in IM.
- Beautiful Charleston, NC.
- This top-ranked hospital needs assistance with the growing patient census.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a Charleston, North Carolina facility with their search for a hospitalist.
- CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a NC medical license, if necessary.
- You will be offered medical benefits, PTO, relocation assistance, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance with tail.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Board certified in IM required.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Your schedule will be Monday through Friday with one weekend per month.
- Our services are free for you.
- Established program.
- You will enjoy living and working minutes from beautiful, white beaches of South Carolina.
- This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with a sign-on bonus.
- You will see 8 - 16 patients per day on average.
- This area provides great weather, a low cost of living, and lots of Southern hospitality all right on the coast.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- To get started. Refer to job number 2616470.
- PTO and CME time.
- Top-ranked facility.
- Great weather, low cost of living.
- Malpractice with tail paid.
- Competitive compensation with sign-on bonus.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago