Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Your schedule will be Monday through Friday with one weekend per month.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- This top-ranked hospital needs assistance with the growing patient census.
- PTO and CME time.
- Beautiful Charleston, NC.
- Established program.
- You will enjoy living and working minutes from beautiful, white beaches of South Carolina.
- CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a NC medical license, if necessary.
- Board certified in IM required.
- Competitive compensation with sign-on bonus.
- You will see 8 - 16 patients per day on average.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Our services are free for you.
- You will be offered medical benefits, PTO, relocation assistance, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance with tail.
- To get started. Refer to job number 2616470.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a Charleston, North Carolina facility with their search for a hospitalist.
- Great weather, low cost of living.
- This area provides great weather, a low cost of living, and lots of Southern hospitality all right on the coast.
- This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with a sign-on bonus.
- They welcome physicians who are board certified in IM.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Malpractice with tail paid.
- Top-ranked facility.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jan 20.