Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Acls certification needed.
- 16 patients on treatment.
- No procedures required.
- This facility documents patient interactions with the Cerner EMR system.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- A South Carolina-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- SC license required.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- All specialty backup available.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Competitive compensation.
- The locum tenens provider will see approximately 16 patients per day.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- The provider will work 7 - 10 shifts per month.
- Due to the timeframe of this assignment only SC-licensed providers will be considered.
- For this position, you will need to have an Acls certification.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jan 20.