Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Sunday · January 19, 2020
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- For this position, you will need to have an Acls certification.
- All specialty backup available.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- A South Carolina-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- This facility documents patient interactions with the Cerner EMR system.
- The locum tenens provider will see approximately 16 patients per day.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- Competitive compensation.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- No procedures required.
- Acls certification needed.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- 16 patients on treatment.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The provider will work 7 - 10 shifts per month.
- SC license required.
- Due to the timeframe of this assignment only SC-licensed providers will be considered.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.