Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Saturday · August 15, 2020
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Due to the timeframe of this assignment only SC-licensed providers will be considered.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- No procedures required.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- 16 patients on treatment.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- SC license required.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The locum tenens provider will see approximately 16 patients per day.
- All specialty backup available.
- Acls certification needed.
- The provider will work 7 - 10 shifts per month.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- Competitive compensation.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- For this position, you will need to have an Acls certification.
- This facility documents patient interactions with the Cerner EMR system.
- A South Carolina-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jan 20.