Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Thursday · July 16, 2020
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Darlington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Encounters: 10-12 admits per night.
- Codes: Handled by HM primary responsible but both respond.
- Smart is seeking BC/BE, IM or FP candidates to provide long-term locum (nights) coverage at a facility near Darlington, South Carolina.
- Sub-specialties: Most backup available- Cardio, Endo, GI, Pulmonary, etc.
- Procedures: Required (Vent management, intubation, and central lines).
- Credentialing Timeframe: 90 days.
- Admit at night but have ICU backup who come in.
- Staffing Model: 4 MDs /2 MLPs (7a-7p), 1 MDs /1 MLPs (7p-7a).
- EMR: Epic.
- Locum Rate: Competitive.
- ICU: Closed in the morning.
- Facility Beds: 396.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on May 1.