Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Tuesday · February 25, 2020
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This position is perfect for practicing physicians looking to make a little extra.
- Competitive compensation.
- You can expect to see around 15 - 22 patients per day.
- The work schedule is 7 on/7 off.
- Must have SC license.
- Open ICU.
- Weatherby is assisting a facility in South Carolina with their search for a temporary hospitalist.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- We are looking for board certified or truly eligible candidates to fill this role.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted SC medical license in hand.
- BC or BE.
- Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system, and proficiency with this system is a big plus.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.