Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Thursday · July 16, 2020
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted SC medical license in hand.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Competitive compensation.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- The facility needs a provider to work 12-hour day or night shifts in a pool position.
- Acls and BLS certifications needed.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in South Carolina.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Will cover the ICU, do intubations, and EKGs.
- Build your career with a customized locum tenens experience.
- SC license required.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of 14 - 16 patients per day.
- This facility uses the Meditech EMR system.
- Give Weatherby a.
- Acls and BLS certifications are needed as part of this assignment.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Mar 31.