Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Wednesday · November 25, 2020
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Will cover the ICU, do intubations, and EKGs.
- Acls and BLS certifications are needed as part of this assignment.
- Give Weatherby a.
- Board certified or eligible.
- This facility uses the Meditech EMR system.
- The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of 14 - 16 patients per day.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted SC medical license in hand.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in South Carolina.
- Build your career with a customized locum tenens experience.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- The facility needs a provider to work 12-hour day or night shifts in a pool position.
- Acls and BLS certifications needed.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- SC license required.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Mar 31.