Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Wednesday · April 8, 2020
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Will cover the ICU, do intubations, and EKGs.
- Competitive compensation.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Board certified or eligible.
- This facility uses the Meditech EMR system.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The facility needs a provider to work 12-hour day or night shifts in a pool position.
- Acls and BLS certifications are needed as part of this assignment.
- Give Weatherby a.
- Acls and BLS certifications needed.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted SC medical license in hand.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- SC license required.
- Build your career with a customized locum tenens experience.
- The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of 14 - 16 patients per day.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in South Carolina.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Mar 31.