Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Saturday · August 15, 2020
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lakeside Community) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Wonderful location with one of the largest man-made lakes in the United States, Lake Marion.
- A Cultural Arts Center and Auditorium offer a diverse mix of cultural activities, including plays, concerts by nationally renowned artists and ballet performances alongside a medley of local artists.
- All inpatient with no procedures required.
- Seeking Hospitalists for a private, non-profit health system with nearly 800 physicians and 8,500 employees and 7 hospital campus locations.
- Opening at our 100-bed, cutting-edge facility.
- The county has 3 excellent school districts some of the Best in the area and provides a multitude of real estate options for young people, couples and families alike.
- Additional arts opportunities are available in Charleston and Columbia, each little less than an hour away.
- Inpatient Medicine: Lakeside Community between Charleston and Columbia, SC.
- Offering paid malpractice, CME allowance, Sign ON bonus, relocation allowance, salary with comprehensive health and retirement benefit package.
- Whether you're an avid angler, a boater or simply enjoy swimming, it's easy to see why we brag about our beautiful Lake Marion.
- 7 on, 7 off schedule with no.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jun 8.