Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Wednesday · November 25, 2020
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Due to time constraints, only SC-licensed candidates will be accepted.
- The schedule will consist of 12-hour shifts.
- We are looking to fill a temporary hospitalist job now open at a South Carolina medical facility.
- Competitive compensation.
- We help with all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- No procedures required.
- Enjoy the locum tenens lifestyle knowing Weatherby has your back every step of the way.
- Acls certification needed.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- You will need to have Acls certification.
- SC license required.
- This facility is looking for board certified providers to fill this role.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jul 6.