Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Thursday · August 6, 2020
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 18 - 22 patients per day.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- ICU coverage required.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and have an active, unrestricted SC medical license in hand.
- The provider will work a day and night shifts.
- This opportunity will help meet the needs brought on by the Covid-19 outbreak.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- This facility requires providers to have Acls certification.
- SC license required.
- Board certified or eligible.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- Competitive compensation.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at a South Carolina medical facility.
- Acls certification needed.
- Charter member of Nalto.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.