Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Monday · October 19, 2020
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Hardeeville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Competitive compensation.
- Get in touch with a Weatherby consultant today.
- Acls certification needed.
- This is coverage on a block schedule.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Volumes range between 14 - 16 patients per day.
- Your duties include responding to codes, but no procedures.
- Due to time constraints, only SC-licensed candidates will be accepted.
- You will need to have an Acls certification to fulfill the duties of this role.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Day or night shifts.
- We are looking to fill a temporary hospitalist job now open at a South Carolina medical facility.
- Board certified or eligible.
- No procedures required.
- This facility is looking for board certified or board eligible providers to fill this role.
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal.
- We handle all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about.
- SC license required.
- We can also assist you with obtaining the necessary licensure.
- Will do code response.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.