Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Thursday · May 13, 2021
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Hardeeville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- No procedures required.
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal.
- Get in touch with a Weatherby consultant today.
- We can also assist you with obtaining the necessary licensure.
- Your duties include responding to codes, but no procedures.
- This facility is looking for board certified or board eligible providers to fill this role.
- Day or night shifts.
- SC license required.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Will do code response.
- Volumes range between 14 - 16 patients per day.
- Acls certification needed.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- We are looking to fill a temporary hospitalist job now open at a South Carolina medical facility.
- We handle all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about.
- This is coverage on a block schedule.
- Competitive compensation.
- Due to time constraints, only SC-licensed candidates will be accepted.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- You will need to have an Acls certification to fulfill the duties of this role.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Oct 22.