Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Wednesday · November 25, 2020
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Easley, SC) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: Nocturnist.
- Open to coverage at other Upstate facilities as well.
- Coverage dates available, plus ongoing.
- Skills needed: Insert central lines, intubations, paracentesis, vent management.
- SC license in hand strongly preferred.
- Location: Easley, SC.
- 1 locums contract prior *Must have worked inpatient within the last 90 days*.
- Local candidates are strongly preferred.
- 14 shifts/month.
- Start date: 3/1/2021.
- Epic EMR.
- Facility Type: In-Patient.
- Length Of Assignment: 9 months ongoing.
- Hospitalist covering floor and ICU patients, and admissions from ED.
- 6-9 months.
- Adults >17.
- Need for approx.
- Patient volume ranges by facility.
- Technology in use: TelMedIQ, Vocera.
- Locums - Baptist Easley Hospital.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.