Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Wednesday · January 20, 2021
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Central, SC) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Must have worked inpatient within the last 90 days.
- Open to coverage at all other Upstate facilities as well.
- 2 years hospitalist experience.
- Specialty Needed: Nocturnist.
- Location: Central South Carolina.
- 7p - 7a.
- Skills needed: Insert central lines, intubations, paracentesis, vent management.
- Patient volume ranges by facility.
- Need for approx.
- Hospitalist covering floor and ICU patients, and admissions from ED.
- Epic EMR.
- SC license in hand is strongly preferred Local candidates are strongly preferred (but hourly rate plus lodging/travel applies).
- Abim or Aboim.
- 6-9 months, 14 shifts/month (7on, 7 off).
- 1 locums contract prior.
- Feb 1 start.
- Length Of Assignment: 9 months.
- Technology in use: TelMedIQ, Vocera.
- Adults >17.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.