Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Friday · June 18, 2021
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Pee Dee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Close to the beach and a hop, skip and a jump from The University of South Carolina.
- Attracting artists, creative entrepreneurs, and cultural enterprises to a designated community,.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist/IM.
- And providing a focal point for celebrating and strengthening local cultural identity.
- Go Gamecocks!
- Boarded is a preferred.
- Fostering local cultural development,.
- Downtown is one of eight designated Cultural Districts of South Carolina.
- A cultural district is a geographic area that has a concentration of walkable cultural facilities, assets, and activities.
- Length Of Assignment: 3 months minimum.
- Location: Pee Dee Region.
- Encouraging economic development,.
- Facility Type: hospital.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jun 18.